Skip to content

Mohini Teaches the Complete Dr Pillai (Babaji’s) AVATAR ARTI

March 29, 2014

Namaste everyone,

Here is Mohini teaching you how to perform the complete AVATAR ARTI and meditation.

with love

Vijay

Dr Pillai Avatar Arti

11 Comments leave one →
  1. Teri4artamour@aol.com permalink
    March 29, 2014 9:57 am

Hi Vijay Hope you are doing very well. I am not able to load this Avatar Arti teaching. I really would love to hear it. I enjoyed meeting you on the 9 temples of Vishnu trip and your really beautiful wife. I really loved the whole experience and hope to do it again soon. Teri Headrick

2. ravi permalink
    April 1, 2014 11:48 pm

how many times this moola mantra can chant

3. prithi permalink
    April 14, 2014 2:56 pm

want to know what is lighting in the lamp oil or kapur

4. bavinta devi appadoo permalink
    August 23, 2014 11:18 am

Namaste! I am a mauritian.i went thru a few video of mohini and babaji.its very interesting.i would like to evolve spiritually but i dont where to start.plz help me because i need to impart all these to my kids so that they dont waste thier precious time lavishly.thank u for understanding me.babaji ki jay

5. Rajesh Kandhari permalink
    September 5, 2014 3:00 pm

Dear Mohini ji..!
    Namaskar.. ma’am, I am being following ur rituals for ancestors regularly.
    do u’ll have any apps which would be easier to download the Avatar Aarti.
    pls do reply for the same.
    Warm regards,
    Rajesh

6. Estrella Wigdahl permalink
    September 2, 2015 12:58 am

My name is Estrella Wigdahl. I have been following your teachings. My email eswigdahl@yahoo.com. Whre can I buy a small VEL Of MARUGA that I can carry with me and a statue of Paruppasamy. Please send mwe an email. Thanks

7. Deana permalink
    January 4, 2018 12:03 am

Does this technique work just as well if I am not physically lighting a lamp but am just watching this virtual lamp that Mohini is holding?

8. Gina permalink
    January 4, 2018 12:20 am

I don’t like lighting candles…could I use my battery operated candle to achieve the same effect?

Trackbacks

1. Useful Tips For You To Perform Dr Pillai (Babaji’s) AVATAR ARTI | Dr Pillai (Babaji)'s Asia Community Blog