Dr Pillai’s 3-Day Bootcamp Intensive Retreat (10-12 Dec 2016, India)
As Mohini explains in her video below, Babaji has been wanting to return to Singapore to teach.
However, due to delays in getting governmental approval for His teaching permit, Babaji decided instead to invite His Singapore students to India for a very special 3-day retreat.
All of Babaji’s global students are also most definitely welcome to attend Babaji’s retreat.
Because Babaji (i) wants to teach this 3-Day Bootcamp Intensive Retreat primarily for the benefit of His Singapore students, (ii) wants as many of His Singapore students to be able to attend the retreat. (iii) is very much aware that His Singapore students would have to travel to India, Babaji graciously agreed that His students’ air travel and accommodations be factored in when we costed for His Bootcamp Intensive Retreat.
Mohini shares what Dr Pillai will be teaching for His 3-Day December 2016 Intensive Bootcamp
Dr Pillai reveals what He will teaching for His rare 3-Day December 2016 Intensive Bootcamp
Cost of Babaji’s 3-Day Dec 2016 Bootcamp Intensive Retreat
The seminar fee for Babaji’s 3-Day Dec 2016 Bootcamp Intensive Retreat is S$2,500.
How did we arrive at this cost? As our guide, the seminar fee for Babaji’s 3-day Singapore retreat in August 2015 was S$3,000.
With great compassion, Babaji asked us to deduct the airfare costs to India (between Singapore & Trichy) and then include attendees’ meal, accommodation & other logistics costs into the retreat fee (including airport transfers).
The trip fee for Babaji’s 3-Day Dec 2016 Bootcamp Intensive Retreat is S$2,500 per person and:
(1) Seminar fee for your 3-day Bootcamp Intensive Retreat with Babaji (10-12 December 2016)
(2) group pickup costs from the Trichy International Airport to Kumbakhonam on 9 Dec 2016 and drop off costs from Kumbakhonam to Trichy International Airport on 12 December 2016. (Note that the travel time between Kumbakhonam (seminar venue) and Trichy International Airport is three hours by car)
(3) your accommodation from 10-12 December 2016 (based on twin-sharing room costs)*
(4) all meal (breakfast/lunch/dinner) (10-12 December 2016)
(5) all tipping of the hotel staff/waiters/drivers
(6) bottled water
(7) all temple visits and rituals with Babaji during the 3-day retreat including abishekams, poojas and archanas
*There are additional costs for those requiring single room accommodations.
(1) the cost of your international return air ticket to India
(2) the cost of your visa to enter India
(3) any trip extensions or changes to your itinerary
(4) your personal room service charges / mini-bar consumption / individual beverages ordered during meals
(5) your travel insurance for the trip
(6) your pickup and drop off at the Trichy International airport if you arrive and are departing outside the scheduled group arrival and departure times
Babaji’s intensive retreat will start on 10 December 2016 and end on 12 December 2016.You will need to arrive in India by 9 December 2016 and can depart from India any time after 12 December 2016 (9 pm IST). The most convenient Indian airport to fly into and depart from is the Trichy International Airport.
Why You Need To Reserve Your Spot Early…
December 2016 is peak tourist season in India, and we have only managed to reserve 9 rooms at the resort venue where Babaji will be teaching His bootcamp retreat.
Space is limited and I would encourage you to register early if you would like to attend.
How Do You Register & Make Payment
Register your space for Babaji’s 3-day Dec 2016 Bootcamp Intensive Retreat by sending me an email at email@example.com
You can make payment of the S$2,500 by credit card via Paypal. Alternatively, you can wire transfer the seminar fee to Babaji’s company in Singapore (which will be provided to you upon request).
Once I confirm your spot, you can proceed to book your air ticket to Trichy. You should arrive in India by 9 December 2016 and can fly out of India on 12 December 2016 after 9 pm (IST).
FYI: For Babaji’s Singapore students, the current air ticket costs to Trichy in the regions of S$520 via Tiger Air.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Dr Pillai Asia on Social Media!